Race Against Someone Your Own Size
Run. Jump. Duck. Climb. Get Muddy!
Get ready for the most fun obstacle course you’ve ever seen.
This course is made for you to have the time of your life.
Get Healthy: Spartan Kids is about a return to the childlike sense of adventure that we’ve lost while getting sucked up into “normal life” of over-scheduled and over organized activities. Spartan Races wants to keep this sense of adventure alive in our kids BEFORE they lose it. Today, a typical child devotes an average 7.5 hours each day to entertainment media: TV, video games, cell phones, and movies.
Get Active: Physical activity is essential in helping children control weight, build lean muscle, reduce fat, and develop strong bones, muscles and joints let alone developing healthy life sustaining habits. The challenges in a Spartan Kids Race are ideally suited to building a fitter, stronger, and healthier youngster.
Have Fun: More importantly, the sense of fun and camaraderie inherent in our races will help instill within your kids a sense of excitement and respect for fitness producing – in time – a more invigorated child. Spartan Races are about building a healthy and active community of people. Spartan Kids Race allow us to help build stronger families, a foundation for all vibrant communities.
What you need to know:
Online registration – entry fee 10€ to be paid by common Credit Cards or via internet banking. Race day registration on the spot – entry fee 15€ is to be paid with cash only.
All parents/guardians will need to fill out the Waiver. To avoid long lines download Waiver from event page or here.
Spartan Kids’ heats go off between 12pm and 1pm on race day.
Each child will receive a SR T-shirt and Finisher’s Medal.
Spartan Kids will race in these categories:
- Pre school kids, kids 4-6 years, distance minimum 750 m with minimum 10 obstacles, parents can run together with their kids
- School Kids, kids 6-8 years, distance minimum 1.5 km with minimum 15 obstacles, parents are not allowed to run with kids
- School Kids, kids 9-10 years, distance minimum 1.5 km with minimum 15 obstacles, parents are not allowed to run with kids
- School Kids, kids 11-14 years, distance minimum 2.5 km with minimum 15 obstacles, parents are not allowed to run with kids
- School kids on wheelchairs, kids 6-14 years, distance maximum 750 m with maximum 10 obstacles, parents can run together with their kids
Spartan Kids SPECIAL: